Translate

Blog Update: Rania Anniversary & Other Series

I recently surprised everyone with a new anniversary short for TARL's three anniversary. Jake: Explanation will be the first out of three shorts I'm writing to celebrate the anniversary. The next short will be called Essay Outline and will publish this sometime next weekend. All the shorts are cannoned and will take place sometime during the series. With that in mind, Jake: Explanation takes place way after the final episode of season one. It's also a prequel to a story I never published but released a sneak peek for a while back called The Chronicles of Arnold. I may publish that one day but probably not. 

Blog-iary will have it next episode, #Shipping #OTP, published in two parts. Part one will have most of the story while part two will have the climax of the episode. After those parts get published, the next episode will be The Blog's In Trouble and will most likely release in 2018. @018 mainly because I have zero idea when the episode will post or if I'll have time to write, but I'll try my best to finished as soon as possible. After that will be Jen and The Holo-awls which might possibly be published before The Blog's In Trouble but I have no idea.


Last year, I mentioned that two series, Dorms! and A Taped Mix were going through some pre-production and would release later that year. Due to my schedule being packed, I wasn't able to finish the pilots. I'm still in editing mode for A Taped Mix but Dorms is still has a series bible that needs to be finished. Anyway, after that, I need to finish the pilot too which only has a paragraph written. If anything, all I can say is that both series will most likely have a series debut in late 2018.  A taped mix might be released early 2018. 


Overall, that's all I have for today's update but I will be having another update in two weeks to discuss some surprises that I have for a special occasion. See you soon!



If you want advice on a certain issue you’re experiencing in life, send it to us by clicking here. Sign Up for the monthly newsletter! Get updates and sneak peeks of upcoming stories by doing so, the next newsletter will be released on May 16th.
Up Next: More Rania Celebration!, #Shipping #OTP Part 1, Season Finale Sneak Peek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rania Lords Scripted: Lovely Volunteering Part One

The Adventures of Rania Shorts: The Black Friday Blues

Blog-iary: New Friends Are Weird