Translate

Update: Rest of the year plans

Ello governors, sorry I haven't posted anything in the last month. I've been really busy with a bunch of stuff. I barely have time to even breath. Anyway, since there's only a few months left in the year, I will be releasing pilots to the two series I announced in January, A Taped Mix and Dorms. A Taped Mix should be released at the end of November around Thanksgiving. Dorms will be released in at the very end of the year in December. Preview release dates haven't been determined yet.

Moving on, there should be at least two more stories being published this year. #Shipping #OTP will be published at the end of this months. So far it's about 85% written and it's about 65% formatted and edited. April's Side should be releasing at the very end of December. My goal is to published two more Blog-iary episodes and one more The Adventures of Rania Lords episode. Jen and the Holo-awls and The Blog's in Trouble are the next to be released. With those two out of the way, I should be able to work on the three part season finale of Blog-iaryArnold!!! is the next and final episode of TAORL set to be released. This episode will serve as a season finale of TARL. This means that the series will be put on hiatus until December 2017. I need as much time as possible to plan out season two and at least have the season premiere done. However, Blog-iary will have a very short hiatus after it's finale season because I have the whole series planned up to season four.

Lastly, since I haven't been posting as much lately, I will be releasing a Bloo Advice post per week. I haven't been able to write any\because it's hard coming up with topics and questions. Although, if you are having any problems or issues in life you would like answered, click here to send them to me. The next few topics I have that should last the year are: Grades, Clubs, Teachers, Stress, Writing and Partner Projects. If I get 10 questions from you all, I'll combined them into one, off topic post. 

Other than that, that's all I have planned for the rest of the year. I'm not trying to overestimate myself like I did in the past so I'm making simple, realistic goals fro the blog. Even though I'd love to publish whole series in a year, I can't because I'm always in an endless writer's block. Although, who know, maybe I'll be able able to write with writer's block next year. One can only wish. 



If you want advice on a certain issue you’re experiencing in life, send it to us by clicking here. Sign Up for the monthly newsletter! Get updates and sneak peeks of upcoming stories by doing so, the next newsletter will be released on October 31st. Support the blog! Support by donating a certain amount per month so I can hire writers, buy a custom domain, and do bi-monthly giveaways.
Up Next: #Shipping #OTP (October 31st)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rania Lords Scripted: Lovely Volunteering Part One

The Adventures of Rania Shorts: The Black Friday Blues

Blog-iary: New Friends Are Weird