Translate

Blog-iary Short: Four Legged War


February 17th, 2015
Dan-itorials: Trendy Jokes

Trendy jokes, we all have to deal with them. Whether it's the "bruh(s)" echoing through the hallway or the dreaded popularity of the number 21, we all have to deal with it for a certain amount of time (21 TIMES WHEN IT COMES TO THE #21). But where does most of come from? Internet and Television. What were you expecting more? The last 21 (I'm gonna love annoying you all with this) trends in school came from Vine, Fourchan, Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter and Television. It's rare to see a trend come a school from a person's, who goes to that school, imagination. At wood, The Blame trend I like to call it, comes from the play and I would occasionally hear it in the halls. But it seems to have spread like wild fire. How? Take a look at my 5th period English class.

We had a sub and we had finished all our work with 15 minutes to spare. He told us to stay in our seats, but we were allowed to switch seats. I, of course, go with how should I say, "squad". So, towards the end of the room near the windows, Valeria, Danny, Jenny, Mike, and I we sat, talking about things other than horses and mules. In the middle in my rant on Vicky TV shows, someone random shouts
"IT WAS A MULE."
A wave of confusion filled the air. For a few seconds everything went Middle School quiet (That's when it's quiet but there's still a few people talking and normally occurs in middle school).
"IT WAS A HORSE!" said by a random person thus causing a spring of people turn their heads at the source of randomness. If you're wondering, the ration of play people here is 20/3. I was one of those three. It soon took a moment for everyone to understand what was happening.
"IT WAS A MULE I TELL YOU!" said another random person. I, still confused, gave Mike a cuckoo gesture. He was smiling, looking like he was just about to do something. So were Val and Danny. Apparently Mike, Val and Danny were not one of those three.
"HORSE!" Shouted half the class. I, still puzzled, back away slowly towards the exit.
"MULE!" Shout the other half.
"HORSE!"
"MULE!"
"HORSE!"
"MULE!" Danny comes over (more like cartwheels a marathon over) to the first horse, mule people and gets them to shake their hands. Suddenly I was grabbed by Val and Mike and they VIOLENTLY dragged to the front of the Classroom.
"Traaaaaaditioooooooon." Everyone said, bringing their hands up in the sky. I, of course, had my arms forcefully flung on the second "Tradition!" causing me to slip, but I was luckily carried up by Val and Mike, who seemed to be enthralled in the whole ordeal.
"Ahh, tradition! Without tradition, our lives would be as shaky as...as...A GINGER ON THE ROOF!" Danny said, everyone points towards the sub that happened to be eating chips and enjoying the whole 'performance'.
"And this is why I don't hang with theater kids" I said, after escaping from my kidnappers and started to head to my desk.

So what's the lesson of today's Dan-itorial? Don't get paired up with a class full of theater or they'll do exactly what happened today. So hide y'all kids, hide y'all wives, because the theater kids will act out of nowhere. NO. WHERE. But really, trendy jokes are everywhere and you never know how big they are until something like this happens.
Peace out my governors!


_______________________________________________________________

Wow... It's amazing that when writing this, something like this actually happened to me. It was a few weeks ago during gym and I was opening my locker to get my gym clothes. Suddenly, someone starts singing and literally EVERYONE in the locker room started sing along (all you have to do is just say one word so of course). What song you may ask? The Sausage song. Yep, I can already see you all mourning. I'm so glad that song isn't popular now. Anyway, LOOK AT IT!! NEW CONTENT THAT ISN'T CELEBRATING AN ANNIVERSARY OR IS AN UPDATE. Sorry for the lack of content. You all know how busy people can get during finals. I'm trying to start typing up scenes from Blog-iary Episodes but I have to find my journals first. Thinking about it, I should really try looking for my Journal of Kevin A. It has a lot of old friends scenes. Anyway. see you later governors and enjoy this promo below. 


 Coming this August to the Blog of Kevin Bloo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rania Lords Scripted: Lovely Volunteering Part One

The Adventures of Rania Shorts: The Black Friday Blues

Blog-iary: New Friends Are Weird