Translate

Hey, I'm alive!

To get to the point, I'm making this a personal blog. No more schedules or whatever. I'm no longer treating this blog as a tv network. It's hard for me to write now because I write so much that I had to give this up. I hate that I no longer find joy in using this blog because it was really fun in the beginning. It was a place where I could share random ideas but I tried making things too complicated. I wanted to treat this as a company than a hobby and burnt my self out. I couldn't write for months on end because I forced my self to write. So, from now on, no more deadlines. No more promises. This blog will be a place where I just post anything. Whether it's a blog-iary or a random thought, I want this to be my blog. Not the blog network. With that said, I'm not giving up on the series but don't expect a lot. I want to take a break from these characters and worlds so the best thing now for me to do is write when I feel like it. I'm not going to post every week but I will at least post a year.
Love you, Governers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rania Lords Scripted: Lovely Volunteering Part One

The Adventures of Rania Shorts: The Black Friday Blues

Blog-iary: New Friends Are Weird